- Safe seal System – This 16FT trampoline with enclosures features a 360-degree safety net that is securely attached to the jumping mat all the way around, reducing the risk of an arm or leg falling through. A full enclosure with a zipper door surely lends you peace in mind. The rust-resistant steel 4-step ladder helps you get onto your trampoline quickly and safely. There’s a backboard, You can play basketball in it.
- Premium Bouncing Experience – High-strength trampoline mat woven together that able to handle constant flexing, making it durable and soft on your feet. 108 galvanized springs evenly stretched around the mat to ensure a smooth and responsive bounce.
- Built with Durability – Heavy gauge galvanized steel frame forms 6 W-shaped legs provide a stable base for the jumping zone. The joins are press-fitted onto each frame piece to reduce frame noise and movement between sections and ultimately reduces overall wear and tear.
- Fun Features – Jumping is more fun by adding a basketball goal, which will keep your kids busy all day.
- Assembly Details – We have designed this trampoline to be as easy as possible to assemble, we recommend two or more people for assembly. A quick tip: view the assembly sequence to reduce the construction time.
|Product Type||Combo Item|
|Product Name||16FT TRAMPOLINE|
|Sub-item 1: W28504711||Package Quantity: 1 46.65 * 22.83 * 8.27 inches 55.12lbs|
|Sub-item 2: W28504710||Package Quantity: 1 53.15 * 12.99 * 10.63 inches 79.37lbs|
|Sub-item 3: W28504709||Package Quantity: 1 53.15 * 18.11 * 12.20 inches 85.98lbs|
|Whether installation is required||No|
Duane Zimlich (verified owner) –
My boys love it, this summber will be great!
Kerry Gorena (verified owner) –
I love my trampoline. It’s VERY fun, much safer than the majority of other yard playthings.
Maxwell Berthelsen (verified owner) –
Summer is coming, I bought it for my children, hope they like it. it seems strong and safe.