HOW DO I RESET THE 3-DIGIT COMBINATION TSA LOCK
1. The lock is set to 0-0-0 at the factory.
2. Locate the reset hole on either side of the lock. Use an en or something pointed to press it firmly.
3. While you keep it pressed down, enter your new code by rotating the dials.
4. Release the rest hole and your code is now set.
5. Scramble the dials and test your new code to be sure the correct one is set.
Luggage sets: S M L
|Approx.Dimension(excluding wheels)||Approx.Dimension(including wheels)||Approx.Weight||Handle Height||Travel days|
|18.9″×16″×9.5″||21.3″×16″×9.5″||6.6 LBS||19.7″||1~4 days|
|22.8″×18″×11″||25.2″×18″×11″||8 LBS||15.7″||4~7 days|
|26.8″×20.5″×12.6″||29.1″×20.5″×12.6″||10 LBS||11.8″||7~9 days|