One of the best parts about Anki OVERDRIVE is how it can be enjoyed by both adults and children. However, the latter may find it a little difficult and that’s where Anki OVERDRIVE accessories come in handy, especially this rails kit.
- Fits onto the side of Anki OVERDRIVE track pieces to create a rail like structure, essentially adding walls to your track.
- Hitting the rails will cause the vehicle to bounce off the walls and sling straight back into the race. An incredibly useful feature for kids and less experienced players.
- The kit includes 10 pieces, offering fantastic value for money, meaning you’ll be able to use one pack to cover a large proportion of the track.
- Children and less experienced players now won’t be sliding off the track at every corner, with the kit providing a fantastic way to bounce back onto the track.
- Each piece of railing will require the corresponding track piece, leading to some incompatibility issues if you don’t own all the track pieces.
- The pieces are a little bland in design, some decoration could have been added to make them a little more interesting and pleasing to look at.