Whilst the normal Anki OVERDRIVE expansion track pieces are incredibly fun to race with, they can start to feel a little slow, especially after using the kit for a while. Thankfully, this “speed kit” offers a fresh new speed to your OVERDRIVE track.
- Provides a fantastic speed boost for overtaking enemies within the game’s race mode. Also pretty impressive if the other racers don’t know it’s there.
- Expands the OVERDRIVE starter kit from 8 to 18 possible track configurations, completely expanding the possibilities.
- Allows for complete domination attacks in OVERDRIVE’s battle mode, providing you can use the track piece to your advantage correctly.
- Fantastic for more advanced Anki OVERDRIVE players, with the high speed opening up the possibility for more high speed moves and tricks. This also makes the game fun when you’re playing and practicing on your own.
- Works with all cars in the Anki OVERDRIVE collection and when combined with the more fast vehicles, it creates a pretty speedy experience.
- This expansion kit alone takes the total track configuration possibilities from 8 to a whopping 18. If you’re looking for a cheap way to add some more zest and excitement to your OVERDRIVE kit, this is a fantastic way to do it.
- The speed of these track pieces may be a little difficult to get to grips with, especially with newer and less experienced Anki players.
- This particular track element definitely works best with the game’s racing mode, you’ll often find your car spinning out of control in battle mode. It can be used for some strong attacks in that mode, but only for those with a lot of experience.
- The kit only includes 2 track pieces and whilst this is enough for 18 track combinations, there’s little left to do once you’ve exhausted them.