- [Steel Mountain Bike Suspension Frame]: The Mountain Bike’s 26×17 inch modern design steel frame allows for ultimate bump absorption, making it the perfect bike for a smooth ride on mountain roads, forest paths, and highways.
- [Great Braking System]: The Elecony Mountain Bike has simple yet sophisticated mechanical disc brakes that allow for more precise and controlled braking. Mechanical disc brakes are more effective than rim brakes, helping to keep you safer when riding at high speeds, down slopes, and in wet and slippery conditions.
- [Excellent Shimano Shifter]: The Elecony Mountain Bike has a Shimano TZ500 shifter with the Classic 21 speeds. The front and rear derailleurs allow you to quickly and smoothly change gear to suit a variety of terrains.
- [26-inch Unique tire]: The Elecony Mountain Bike’s tires are made of high-quality rubber and have a strong puncture and abrasion resistance. This makes it the perfect bike for a variety of riding experiences, from rides in the mountains to rides on city streets.
- [15% Assembly Required]: The Elecony Mountain Bike arrives 85% assembled and includes free pedals and assembly tools. The bike can be fully assembled with ease with the help of tutorial videos, and we are more than happy to help with any problems you may have during the assembly process.
- 86% of the bicycle has been assembled. You need to install pedals, front wheels, handlebars and inflate the tires.
- Rotate the front fork 180 degrees before assembling the front wheel(the brake will be in front of the bicycle)
- The left and right pedal threads are different. The spindle ofeach pedal is marked with an L/R mark to ensure that they are assembled in the correct position. The right side pedal has right-hand threads. The left pedal has left-hand threads. Use a tool to screw the two pedals into the crank arm as much as possible.
- All tools are included in the package no additional tools For detailed assembly information,please watch our assembly video.