- High-performance operation and easy disassembly
- Sliding swivel seat with flip-up armrests
- Max forwarding speed: 8km/h （4.97MPH）
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake
- Simple control panel can operate with fingertips or thumbs effortlessly
- Detachable basket
- With anti-tip wheels
- Weight capacity: 136kg(300lbs )
- Max driving gradient: 8°
- Driving Range: 25KM
- Rear Suspension
- Charging time: 6-8h
- Red, Blue, Grey, Dark purple and Emerald color options.
- With front LED light and rear brake light
- With USB Charger Port and cup holder.
- Front & REAR 9 inches pneumatic tire.
- Very comfortable Captain Seat
|Max Forward Speed||8KM/H|
|Max Driving Gradient||10°|
|Max Driving Range||25KM|
|Tire Sizes||pneumatic tire9″x3″(front) 9″x3″(rear)|
|Driving System||Rear Wheel with Gear Box|
|Brake System||Electromagnetic Brake|
Product Quality Test: The package includes foam inner lining and carton. Our packaging has been tested and passed the drop test.
Jolene Lugar (verified owner) –
The scooter works well, although it uses Lead-acid batteries, not the Lithium batteries I want. the walking cane holder is useful, and the shipping time is very fast.
Cole Vanderbeck (verified owner) –
Received the package a week ago, and tried, no problem by now.
Johnathon Sticher (verified owner) –
I have been searching for a reliable and compact mobility scooter for a while. This scooter was the perfect choice for me. It is lightweight, easy to transport, and has a powerful motor that allows me to reach speeds of up to 5 mph. The scooter also has a large storage basket, an adjustable tiller, a 24V 8Ah lithium ion battery, and a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. The only downside is that there is no suspension which can be uncomfortable when riding on rough terrain.